The content of Luchiya.com by Luchia Raycheva is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
The content is based on http://www.luchiya.com
Luchiya.com is a platform for a sincere and lively dialogue on various design, ux, photography, and other topics that interest the author – Luchiya Raycheva.
Your comments and contributions add value to each post and help you get in touch with the author. Here you can ask any questions, share experiences and comment on the positive or bad aspects of each post.
For this purpose, the blog is open to comments and opinions that are posted directly.
Comments that go beyond the good and educated tone of communication and do not meet the commenting rules will be moderated.
Terms of Comment Writing
Comments that do not meet the bellow conditions will be moderated and deleted:
- Incite ethnic or racial hatred, religious intolerance
- They envy enmity;
- That call for a violation of public order, the Constitution and the laws of the country;
- Contain obscene expressions;
- They contain personal insults and attacks;
- They contain threats
- Contain pornographic content;
- Attempts to violate policies by posting obscene, sitelinks, or other unauthorized content in the Author field (or as a nickname for registered users) are not tolerated.
- That contain information that violates personal dignity;
- That infringe copyright, other intellectual property rights or publicity rights;
- That infringe the Personal Data Protection Act;
- That have the character of spam or are not related to the topic;
- That contain computer viruses or other malicious software;
Use the opportunity to give constructive criticism and appreciate the time of other blog visitors.
Respect the different views of commentators. If you do not agree with a particular opinion on a topic, write a reasoned comment within the good tone.
Add new and interesting information to the topic.
Commenting rules are valid from the time they are published, and the author reserves the right to change and supplement it at any time. Comments posted retroactively and non-compliant will be moderated.